Click on the title to read the abstract.
Publications are also available for download in PDF format.
143. Mizuta, S. and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1992.
High resolution analysis of the formation of cellulose synthesizing
complexes in Vaucheria hamata. Protoplasma 166:
144. Mizuta, S. and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1992. Effects of 2,6-dichlorobenzonitrile and Tinopal LPW on the structure of the cellulose synthesizing complexes of Vaucheria hamata. Protoplasma 166:200-207.
145. Okuda, K. and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1992. A new putative cellulose-synthesizing complex of Coleochaete scutata. Protoplasma 168:51-63.
146. Brown, Jr. R. M. 1992. Emerging technologies and future prospects for industrialization of microbially derived cellulose. In: Harnessing Biotechnology for the 21st Century Ed. M.R Ladisch and A Bose. Proceedings of the Ninth International Biotechnology Symposium and Exposition. Crystal City, Virginia. American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C. pp 76-79.
147. Drake, Jr. R. R. , Li, L. and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1992. Photoaffinity labeling of cellulose synthases. Proceedings of the Cotton Fiber Cellulose: Structure, Function and Utilization Conference, pp. 163-170.
Up to Publication Listing Page
Up to Malcolm Brown's Lab Page
Last modified May 5, 2008.
This document is maintained by R. Malcolm Brown, Jr.