172. Lee, Jong H. and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1997. A comparative
structural characterization of two cellobiohydrolases from Trichoderma
reesei: A high resolution electron microscopy study. J. Biotechnology 57: 127-136
173. Cousins, S. K., and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1997. Photoisomerization of a dye-altered ß-1, 4 glucan sheet induces the crystallization of a cellulose-composite. Polymer 38: 903-912
174. Saxena, Inder M. and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1997. Identification of cellulose synthase(s) in higher plants: sequence analysis of processive B-glycosyltransferases with the common motif 'D, D, D35Q(R,Q)XRW' Cellulose 4:33-49
175. Cousins, S. K., and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1997. X-ray diffraction and ultrastructural analyses of dye-altered celluloses support van der Waals forces as the initial step in cellulose crystallization. Polymer 38:896-902.
176. Kudlicka, K., and R. M. Brown, Jr. 1997. Cellulose
and Callose Biosynthesis in Higher Plants I. Solubilization and separation
of (1-3)- and (1-4)-B-glucan synthase activites from mung bean. Plant
Physiol. 115: 643-656.
(note: to see a photo of the isolated rosette complex, click HERE!)
Up to Publication Listing Page
Up to Malcolm Brown's Lab Page
Last modified March 20, 2008
This document is maintained by R. Malcolm Brown. Jr.